Larifan Ungo 10 g
For prevention against herpes, papilloma, and respiratory (including influenza) infections.
Particularly recommended for persons with predisposition to herpes infection
– during undesirable external environmental circumstances (cold, wet, windy environment, overheating or excessive exposure to sunlight)
– for protection against infection penetration into the organism caused by herpes and other viruses, including influenza
– for restriction the spreading of common warts, genital warts and papillomas,
– for reduction of skin irritation, including irritation of UV radiation
– to reduce the consequences of heat burns.
Double-stranded ribonucleic acid dsRNA, paraffin, lanolin anhydrous, vaseline oil, propylparaben, metilparaben, pentaeritritol dioleat, purified water
For nasal use during respiratory virus epidemics and in periods before epidemics in order to reduce the risk of virus to get into the organism. For the prevention treat skin and mucous membrane 1-2 times a day; for the prevention in case of contact with an ill person – 3-4 times a day; in case of illness – 5-6 times a day.
In situations when herpes infections outburst is expected, use for skin and mucous membrane care 2 times a day. Cover warts 1-2 times a day to restrict further spreading of papilloma virus.
Use 3-4 times a day to soothe skin irritation of thermal or traumatic origin and for prevention of blister formation.
How often should Larifan Ungo be used for the prevention?
1-2 times a day
How often should Larifan Ungo be used in case of respiratory illness?
5-6 times a day
Is the usage of Larifan Ungo allowed during the pregnancy?
Larifan Ungo for an external usage may be used during the pregnancy.